Our film digitizing is quickly becoming our most requested service. Many of our customers are choosing to scan X-Ray film over traditional X-Ray duplication for a variety of reasons:
Our licensed on site radiologists and technologists have over 25 years of experience in the industry.
Receive high quality X-Ray copies every time with our state of the art digitizing equipment.
Copies are on their way back to you within 24 - 48 hours for most orders.
Take advantage of our competitive rates with volume discounts available upon request. Additionally, once your X-Ray film has been scanned to disc, it is much cheaper to make copies of that disc than making additional copies of traditional film.
Save space and easily keep track of all your medical records and films. X-Ray film scanning removes the clutter and hassle of storing traditional X-Ray film.
Make viewing and sharing your medical films as easy as with digital photos by scanning to DICOM, TIFF, JPEG or any other format. Hard copy X-Rays that have been digitized as DICOM compliant files are easily imported into you digital PACS.
We not only provide film-to-film X-Ray copies, but also CD to film, or film to CD. When choosing Spectrum Medical X-Ray as your X-Ray scanning service you can also take advantage of a host of other services as well. Our X-Ray Scanning and Digital Imaging Services include:
- Scanning X-Rays from film to disc in a variety of formats
- Scanning X-Rays for Exhibits or Digital Projection Displays
- X-Ray Printing on film from disc or digital image
- DICOM Disc Duplication
- X-Ray Film Duplication
- Medical Record Duplication
- Digitize X-Rays for FTP with CD or DVD backup
- Digitize X-Rays for Selective Cropping and Reverse Positives
- Selective Crop Services
- DICOM Disc conversion to the format of your choice
- Medical Record Scanning
- Large Scale Archiving
- Custom HIPAA compliant solutions
Contact us for more information.